Sabre helps provide clients with peace of mind by providing insightful, professional and the most up-to-date advice available.
Sabre joined Smith + Howard in 2002 and is a partner in our Tax practice. She is also a member of our Nonprofit and Construction groups, specializing in tax services for these organizations, while also serving many of the firm’s middle-market and privately held clients.
Regarded as an influential leader in the industry, Sabre has been a speaker at the GSCPA Nonprofit Conference and at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education’s Nonprofit Law Seminar.
Sabre attends Buckhead Church, where she is lead teacher in Waumba Land. She previously served as treasurer of Oasis of Life and serves as the immediate past chair-elect and governance committee chair for the Center for Family Resources.
- Georgia State University – Bachelor of the Arts; Master of Taxation
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Atlanta Tax Forum
- Cobb Executive Women’s Group
- Buckhead Church (Lead Teacher for Waumba Land)
Interests + Hobbies
- International travel