Financial planning is most effective when started at the beginning of your career. This is especially true for those desiring a prosperous future.
At this stage, protecting family and loved ones is often the priority of your financial plan and focuses on the following:
- Growing your business
- Securing the proper insurance
- Completing estate documents
- Saving for the future
All of these are addressed through a combination of effective financial and tax planning.
Our outstanding team can work together to run financial projections, navigate all of your tax savings opportunities, and advance your short and long term goals.
Building and Growing
Once you’ve firmly established your financial path, you have different decisions in front of you.
Your assets and your obligations have likely grown. You are also beginning to think more seriously about future planning and considering what it takes to get to the next stage, including:
- A focus on savings and growing your wealth.
- An evaluation of business continuation strategies or exit plans
- Assessing financial and other life goals
- Ongoing tracking of goals versus plans
Completing this process requires a complete review of all your business, investment and personal assets to determine what steps need to be taken now to reach your goals.
Providing you with the advice designed to help enable your success will be our dedicated task as we continue to partner with you through this phase of your life.
Once your finish line is in sight, it is important to continue to plan to ensure your success. As you near retirement, sell your business or begin to slow your professional growth, there are questions to be answered:
- Have you developed and implemented a succession plan for your business?
- Do you have a plan to transfer your wealth to the next generation?
- Can you meet your charitable commitments?
- Are your estate and legal affairs in order?
- Have you addressed important healthcare issues and related funding?
Tax planning is a key factor in determining the best path for financial success later in your life.
Once you identify your unfinished financial goals, the next step is to review the structure that works for tax and financial purposes.
We will consider the options for you to reduce your tax burden both now and throughout the latter years of your life with the goal of helping you stay on a lifetime financial plan that works for you and your unique circumstances.