Mark provides comprehensive tax planning and compliance services to businesses and individuals.
Mark joined Smith and Howard in 1998. He is a partner in the Tax practice, leads the real estate team, is a member of the construction team and also specializes in estate planning and personal financial planning.
Mark works closely with businesses and individuals to help them leverage every advantage related to tax compliance and planning, business credits and more.
Outside of the office, Mark is a member and former treasurer of West Cobb Church. Additionally, he is a board member and on the finance committee at MUST Ministries, Inc.
Mark, his wife and children live in Marietta, Georgia.
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Georgia State University – Master of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (Personal Financial Planning Section)
- Leadership Cobb (Class of 2017)
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA)
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Atlanta Tax Forum
- Financial Planning Association
- Construction Accounting Network (Georgia Chapter)
- MUST Ministries (Board Member)
- West Cobb Church (Member and Former Treasurer)
Interests + Hobbies
- Georgia Bulldogs Football
- Spending time with family
® Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner® and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.