Josh is able to serve our clients through his extensive knowledge of a variety of industries, especially the nonprofit sector. He is dedicated to providing the highest value of guidance and service to our clients and people through this experience.
Josh joined Smith + Howard in 2017 and is a Manager in our Assurance Practice. He works extensively with the nonprofit industry, especially independent schools and foundations. He specializes in single audits by helping organizations stay in compliance with Uniform Guidance regulations.
Josh lives in Duluth, Georgia with his wife. They enjoy being on the lake, ocean or river and enjoy time at various state parks hiking and camping in the fall.
- Georgia Southern University – Bahcelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Management
- Georgia Southern University – Master’s Degree in Accounting
- The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Duluth Rotary Club
- Georgia Souther School of Accountancy Advisory Board
Interests + Hobbies
- Atlanta Braves
- Watching documentaries and docuseries
- Being outdoors and on the water (fishing, swimming and boating)
- Camping and hiking