Hans is able to serve our clients through outstanding work ethic and extensible knowledge. He is dedicated to finding what works for clients and getting the job done efficiently and effectively.
Hans joined Smith + Howard in 2019 and is a Manager in our Accounting and Advisory Practice. He works directly with clients on back-office accounting services, including bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, policy and procedure review, property taxes, business licenses, and much more. He also does work involving payroll tax and sales and use tax.
He is a member of the Institute of Management Accountants and a member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Westminster College (MO) – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
- Institute of Management Accountants
- The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Interests + Hobbies
- Reading history and nonfiction
- Playing board and card games
- Exploring walking trails