International Tax Consulting Services
The global marketplace creates limitless opportunities for businesses that may enter, operate in, or expand to countries around the world. Likewise, international businesses are attracted to the opportunities in the U.S. and seek to expand their operations and establish a presence here. In all cases, the expertise of the accounting, audit and tax advisors involved must encompass significant knowledge of domestic and international tax planning and compliance matters.
Smith & Howard clients include many businesses that are U.S. subsidiaries of foreign corporations. Our international practice offers a wide range of services essential to companies in this group. Our international tax accountants help them navigate the maze of rules and regulations that affect their operations. In addition to providing international tax advice, we also provide key services to help establish their U.S. operations with maximized efficiency and systems, including:
- Domestic accounting and advisory services
- Accounting system selection and set-up
- Payroll service outsourcing
- On-site accounting and bookkeeping assistance
- Personal property tax returns
- Sales and use tax
- International financial reporting packages
- Assistance establishing cross-border operations
- International tax planning, compliance and execution
- Expatriate tax compliance
- Transfer pricing reviews, compliance and reporting
- Transaction support for cross border acquisitions and divestitures
Our international tax accountants advise clients on ways to use new financing ideas for tax-effective repatriation and financing; moving intellectual property revenue streams to tax-friendly jurisdictions; and organizing and streamlining tax functions.
If you need international tax advice or would like to consult with one of our international tax accountants on other matters, simply complete the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
Related News and Media
Questions? Contact Us
Our clients hear from us throughout the year, not just at filing deadlines.