Tim’s two decades of corporate, estate, income tax and personal financial planning experience, coupled with in-depth investment knowledge, bring immense value to our clients.
As a tax partner with Smith and Howard and managing director of Smith and Howard Wealth Management, Tim brings an unusual depth of knowledge and expertise to serving large businesses and affluent families.
Tim specializes in providing investment management, estate planning, personal financial planning and comprehensive tax services to businesses and affluent individuals, including corporate and pass-through entity income tax planning and individual income tax planning. Tim works closely with businesses in the private equity and real estate arenas.
- Georgia State University – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Master of Taxation
- Philanthropic Advisor Leadership Institute (inaugural member)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Tax and Personal Financial Planning Division
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants – Estate Tax Committee
- CFP® professional
- Atlanta Tax Forum
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planning Association
- Georgia Federal Conference
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Interests + Hobbies
- Eating & cooking