Paul’s demonstrated experience in public accounting across a broad range of industries allows him to bring vital and insightful expertise to our clients.
Paul joined Smith and Howard in 1997. He is a partner in the Assurance practice, leads our Construction group and is a member of the nonprofit and manufacturing and distribution teams. His public accounting experience includes audits and reviews of many privately held, middle-market companies throughout the Southeast, including those in the construction, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit sectors.
Outside of the office, Paul is a member of the Gwinnett County Community Advisory Board for the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and is also an active member of the Associated General Contractors of Georgia, where he participates in the Young Leaders Program. Additionally, Paul serves as treasurer of the North Gwinnett Lacrosse Association.
Paul, his wife and two children live in Suwanee, Georgia.
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Accounting Network
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- National Business Officers Association
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (Gwinnett County Community Advisory Board)
- North Gwinnett Lacrosse Association (Treasurer)
Interests + Hobbies
- Spending time with family and friends