Oliver is a dedicated enterprise risk professional working with organizations across the country to provide guidance on managing and mitigating cybersecurity risks.
Oliver joined Smith and Howard in 2021 and is a Senior Manager in our Enterprise Risk Security practice.
His career has been spent in the information technology services field providing guidance to clients. Oliver prides himself on his commitment to ensuring that our clients get the highest quality security for their organizations as well as his own continued growth.
- University of North Georgia Mike Cottrell College of Business – Associate of Computer Science
- Kennesaw State University Michael J. Coles College of Business – Bachelor of Information Systems Management and Information Security and Assurance
- Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business – Master of Business Administration and Management of Information Systems
- The International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
Interests + Hobbies
- Live music
- Being outdoors
- Trying new places to eat
- Risk Framework Alignment (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, HITRUST)
- Healthcare Privacy + Security
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments