Melissa has a breadth of tax experience that allows her to provide a broad range of support for our clients across a variety of industries.
Melissa is a partner in our Tax practice. Since 1999, she has provided tax planning, compliance and consulting services to individuals and businesses across the country and has worked extensively with professional services, manufacturing and distribution businesses. Melissa is also a member of our Manufacturing and Distribution group and International Services group.
Melissa assists clients with tax planning and compliance, tax minimization, tax controversy resolution, income tax accounting issues and income tax provision preparation and analysis. She has assisted various businesses in cross-border operations planning and analysis, as well as tax planning and compliance related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Valdosta State University – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Georgia State University – Masters of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Atlanta Tax Forum
Interests + Hobbies
- Going to the beach
- College football in the South