Megan shares her valuable tax and planning experience with a variety of clients through guidance on tax preparation, compliance and improving tax processes.
Megan is a Senior Manager in the Tax practice. She began her career in public accounting through internships with Smith and Howard and joined as a full-time tax professional in 2013.
Megan provides tax compliance and planning services to a wide variety of clients, including businesses, individuals and trusts. She is a member of our tax provision team and assists with the preparation, review and analysis of tax provisions. She has also assisted various businesses with tax compliance related to mergers and acquisitions.
Megan is a member of our Manufacturing and Distribution groups. She also is part of the tax practice’s Flowtivity team, which focuses on improving processes within the tax department, and is part of our onboarding group and oversees new hire/intern training for the tax practice.
Megan and her husband live in Suwanee with their twin boys.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializing in Accounting with a minor in Finance
- Georgia State University – Master’s Degree in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Interests + Hobbies
- Auburn Football
- Atlanta Falcons
- Spending Time with Family