Megan joined Smith + Howard in 2016 and is a Manager in the Assurance Practice. She has extensive experience with Smith + Howard’s nonprofit clients. She is also a member of the firm’s franchising and distribution teams. In her role, her main focus is to provide comprehensive financial services to organizations to help them better achieve their missions and understand their unique challenges and opportunities. This includes, but is not limited to, performing audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards. She also conducts and attends internal and external workshops and training sessions to continue to serve the firm’s clients with the highest quality of service.
Megan received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Spanish from Kennesaw State University, and she is a member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Spanish from Kennesaw State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for the Williams Park Neighbors Association
Interests + Hobbies
- Spending quality time with friends and family