Dailey is an enterprising professional, dedicated to helping our clients minimize their tax liability and achieve their mission.
Dailey joined Smith + Howard in January 2013. She began her career in public accounting through four separate internships with the firm, starting in 2009. She is a Senior Manager in the Tax Practice, providing tax planning and compliance for individuals and flow-through entities. She has a particular focus on the commercial real estate sector.
She lives in midtown Atlanta with her husband, two sons and dog.
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Georgia State University – Master of Taxation
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Interests + Hobbies
- Traveling (Spain is her favorite country!)
- Formula One racing
- Running around after her two sons