Dailey is an enterprising professional, dedicated to helping our clients minimize their tax liability and achieve their mission.
Dailey joined Smith and Howard in January 2013. She began her career in public accounting through four separate internships with the firm, starting in 2009. She is a manager in the Tax group, providing tax planning and compliance for individuals and flow-through entities. She has a particular focus on the commercial real estate sector.
She lives in midtown Atlanta with her husband, two sons and dog.
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Georgia State University – Master of Taxation
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Interests + Hobbies
- Traveling (Spain is her favorite country!)
- Formula One racing
- Running around after her two sons