Cas focuses on ensuring clients take advantage of key credits and planning opportunities to minimize their tax burden while achieving both their business and individual goals.
Cas joined Smith and Howard in 2008 and is a partner in our Tax practice. Prior to joining our firm, she served as a tax manager at one of the largest locally owned accounting firms in northeast Florida. Her public accounting experience includes compliance and consulting services for a wide variety of clients, including partnerships, LLCs, C-corporations, S-corporations, captives, estates, trusts and individual tax returns.
Cas works with clients in several industries with a concentration in the manufacturing and distribution industry. She helps clients leverage every advantage related to tax compliance, estate and trust planning, business credits, exit strategies, captives and ownership changes. Her experience with complex tax issues for high-net-worth individuals and trusts allows her to work with clients to ensure both business and individual objectives are considered.
Cas, her husband and daughter live in Decatur, Georgia.
- Tulane University – Bachelor of Science in Management in Accounting
- Florida Atlantic University – Master of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hirsch Academy (Board of Directors; Finance Committee)
- Atlanta Tax Forum
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
Interests + Hobbies