What you don’t know can impact your business when it comes to federal and state tax credits and incentives. They give you a way to build a better business more cost effectively. A plethora of options available include those that benefit a business’s efforts and results in regard to workforce and training, while others focused on specific industries.
At Smith and Howard, we believe businesses should take advantage of every opportunity available. That’s why we devote significant time to researching and understanding the credits and incentives available so that we can provide beneficial advice. We aim to put more money and resources in your business’s pocket and ensure you aren’t leaving anything on the table.
Some of the credits and incentives that we can assist with include:
- Research and development tax credits
- Opportunity Zone planning
- Tax incentives and credits associated with COVID-19 relief acts
- State tax credits and incentives
- Cost segregation studies
- Fixed asset planning
- Federal employment tax credits (WOTC, FICA Tip, others)