To help people are suddenly facing financial hardship because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government has been working hard to introduce legislation that will bring some monetary relief. Some policies have already been implemented to help people navigate these turbulent waters, and more assistance is on the way. We have put together information on the legislation that has already been passed, highlighting the benefits that have been put in place for individuals and families in need.
We also have some helpful hints for you while social distancing and self-isolation policies are in place.
Legislation and Its Impact on Individuals and Families
- CARES Act Introduces Temporary Changes to Retirement Plans
- Atlantans Band Together to Help Amidst the Pandemic
- CARES Act Brings Financial Relief to Individuals and Businesses Affected by COVID-19
- 2019 Tax Filing Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020; Update on Emerging Legislation
- Federal Aid Package Helps Individuals Affected by COVID-19
- Financial Planning: Now more than ever
Charitable Giving During COVID-19 Crisis
- Remote engagement: COVID is challenging us to change
- How to Grow a Positive Company Culture with a Remote Team
- How Remote Teams Are Becoming the Future of Work
Resources to Help You and Your Family Weather the Lockdown