Process and Procedure Review Services
Our process and procedure reviews are a thorough, top-down look at a company’s processes. They are frequently performed to give management and ownership assurance that the business is being run in the most efficient, ethical and financially secure way possible. A process/procedure review isn’t limited to accounting issues and may include some or all of the following:
- Interviews with management to discuss their duties and responsibilities
- Discuss revenue, A/R, A/P, cash disbursement, general ledger and other financial processes
- Obtain, review and evaluate forms and documents
- Evaluate technology, especially as it relates to accounting records
- Evaluate internal controls and staffing levels
- Evaluate internal and external financial reporting requirements
Our process improvement consulting deliverable is a report that outlines:
- Potential opportunities to improve and/or streamline internal processes and procedures
- Recommendations for other opportunities to improve the company’s business processes
As a process improvement consulting firm, Smith & Howard can help increase the efficiency of your processes. For more information, just fill out the form on this page. A member of our team will be in touch with you.
Related News and Media
Questions? Contact Us
Our agile approach means we can quickly adjust to the needs of our clients.